2013 Nations Park 10u Summer Tournaments
- July 27th – August 1st
Each Nations Park Tournament Includes:
- 7-14 Game Guarantee
- 6 Inning Games
- No Time Limits (All Games Played to Completion)
- Field Dimensions 220′ Fences
- Mercy Rule
- 12 after 3 • 10 after 4 • 8 after 5
- NO Gate Fees NO Parking Fees for Family Members, Guests, and Spectators, Saving Your Team and Fans Over $1,000 in Gate Fees Alone Compliments of the Newberry Hotel Group
- Visit our “Parent’s Page” for accommodations and more savings!
- No Outside Food or Beverages are allowed inside the Park (Health Department Restrictions).
- Concessions Stands are Available
- For your travel convenience, all teams are encouraged to take advantage of Early Check-In on Friday evening from 3 P.M. to 12 A.M. Midnight at Nations Park.
For more information please call us at 352-472-7772
Click HERE to Register Now!
2013 Tournament Itinerary
- 3:00 pm Hotel Check-In
- 3:00 pm Enjoy the Moment With Early Tournament Check-In
- Located in the Nations Park Administration Building
- Meet Other Players, Coaches, and Teams
- Pick-Up All Tournament Gear and Uniforms
- Tour the Complex
- Early Tournament Check-In ends at 10:00 pm
- 8:00 am Tournament Check-In Continues
- Tournament Check-In Ends at 11 am
- 11:30 am Coaches’ Meeting
- 12:30 pm Pro Style Skill Evaluations Begin
- 8:00 am Play-In Games Begin (2 games per team)
- 8:00 am Play-In Games Continue (2 games per team)
- 8:00 am Play-In Games Continue (2 game per team)
6 Play-In Game Results Determine Championship Tournament Seeding
- Seedings Determined by:
- Runs Against Average
- The Championship Tournament Seeding Meeting is scheduled 15 minutes following the completion of the last game on Tuesday.
- All Coaches MUST Attend Meeting.
- All ties will be broken by a coin toss.
- Tournament Seedings will be posted 30 minutes following the conclusion of the Championship Tournament Seeding Meeting.
- 8:00 am Championship Tournament Begins
- 8:00 am Sweet 16 Tournament Games Begin
- 11:00 am Elite 8 Tournament Games Begin
- 2:00 pm Final 4 Tournament Games Begin
- 5:00 pm Tournament Championship Game
Tournament schedule is subject to change.